TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“the Terms of
agreement by clicking the Accept button putting a check in the Accept box, you agree to be bound by the Terms
2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU
OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE
COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal,
non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on
our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to
9. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an
opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT
SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily
reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and
liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our
10. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS,
AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING,
INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE,
LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD
PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT
IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING
AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
11. We reserve the right to monitor all materials posted on this bulletin board (“Postings”) and to remove
any which we consider in our absolute discretion to be offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of
12. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide
and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of
13. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links
are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any
endorsement or approval of the same.
representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind either of us.
declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of
any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid
16. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of , without regard to principles of conflict of
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our website and/or its affiliates’
intellectual property rights, our website and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief
in any state or federal court in the State of , and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually
agreed-upon mediator in the following location: United States. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees
associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit
the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: United States, under the rules of the American
Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with
jurisdiction to do so.