We decided to put do's and dont's here for you to prepare yourself before you attend the course. Please
find detailed information below;
- Please be there on time. We expect you to arrive between 9 to 930 am on the scheduled day.
- Bring along your sun glasses, sun block cream and soft bottom shoes.
- If you prefer to bring your own food, you are most welcome.
- Bring along your hat or any cap which protects you from the sun. Even if there is no sun, don't forget you
could get sun burn even if it is a cloudy day.
- Bring along shorts and a T-shirt or light pants and a long sleeved shirts.
- It is advisable to bring lightweight waterproof material, as it might rain as well.
- If you are under medication, please indicate before we go to sea. If you don't bring your
medication with you and you are heart patient, you will not be allowed to sail, we can't take
- You will be asked to sign indemnity forms before you go to sail.
- Be willing to participate on holding the helm, doing chores etc. in order to learn more.
- Bring along your camera or video recorder if you want to.
- Bring your personal belongings in flexible bags which could suit confine spaces.
- During sailing period, always put your lifejacket on you. This could be practiced all day long. Lifejacket
would be part of your suit.
- Don't be late. If you are going to be late, please call and inform the instructor.
- Don't wear black soled shoes when you are on board the yacht. Dark colored soles tend to
leave marks on the deck.
- Don't bring any alcoholic beverages with you. It is not allowed during the course.
- Don't bring big and solid bags because space is limited.
- Don't take of your lifejackets.
GENERAL ISSUES :
- Time to meeting place, Pulau Indah Marina, from city center of Kuala Lumpur is between 60 to 75
minutes depending of the traffic. Early in the morning, you are going against the traffic and should
not encounter too much traffic.
- Dress code for the course is casual. You can wear anything you want, we advice that you
protect against the sun.
- We will provide drinking water and lifejacket for those who don't know how to swim. You could
bring along non alcoholic beverages if you wish.
- If everything is OK with you and you want to check the course program, visit the Courses page.