Diving Course In
Diving Course in Malaysia will be much more safer that before. It is our pleasure to announce that we are the
only authorized training center in Malaysia for PADI and IYT joint efforts of Diveboat Captain Program, which is
PADI recognized Distinctive Specialty.
We are proud to be the part of the efforts spent on the safety and marine complience in the diving industry. Our
co-partner school which is under the jurisdiction of PADI, Sea Monkey Dive Centre, will be executing the course
program together with us regarding diving since we will be incharge of boating, .
Courses under the Diveboat Captain Program will be in three stages.
1. Diveboat Mate
2. Diveboat Master
3. Diveboat Coxwain
We are going to start with the Diveboat Mate course at the beginning. Syllabus of this program consist of 4
individual units. Three of them will be conducted by us and one of them will be conducted our co-parner diving
school. Units are as follows;
1. VHF Radio Operator
2. Powerboat Coastal Skipper / International Certificate of Competency (ICC) < 10m
3. IYT General Marine Engineering Course (GME)
4. PADI / IYT Diveboat Operations Specialist (DOS)
This course participants will be receiving several licenses. These are;
1. IYT VHF Marine Radio Operator
2. IYT Flotilla Skipper (Power)
3. International Certificate of Competency < 10m Power Boat Coastal
4. IYT General Engineering Certificate
5. IYT/MCA Small Power Boat / RIB Master
6. IYT/PADI Dive Boat Operations Specialist (also registered as PADI Distinctive Speciality)
For more information about these courses please visit IYT World Wide website.